In August, Kyle started a course through Northwestern University. It's the School of Police and Staff & Command. It is a upper management course for police officers. It runs for 10 weeks and his classes are from 8-4 daily. There are a lot of people from the Department of Public safety taking it and some from out of state also. It's a really prestigious course to complete and graduate from. He has done an awesome job so far. The photo of him is when they had to do a power point presentation (I thought he looked so cute :) ). Kyle speaks frequently at different conferences so that was not to hard for him. He is such a hard worker. Everything he does he gives 110%. I'm so proud to be his wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
So Proud!
In August, Kyle started a course through Northwestern University. It's the School of Police and Staff & Command. It is a upper management course for police officers. It runs for 10 weeks and his classes are from 8-4 daily. There are a lot of people from the Department of Public safety taking it and some from out of state also. It's a really prestigious course to complete and graduate from. He has done an awesome job so far. The photo of him is when they had to do a power point presentation (I thought he looked so cute :) ). Kyle speaks frequently at different conferences so that was not to hard for him. He is such a hard worker. Everything he does he gives 110%. I'm so proud to be his wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am proud to be his mom too and I am glad you are my beautiful daughter-in-law and a wonderful mother. mom G
Holla for the bro! Love it....always love hearing how much my brother is loved. Love and miss you guys!
kyle I am proud of you too. you are a very special guy!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment