This is how we are feeling. (or probably more appropriately I'm feeling) Our summer is almost over, school begins one week from today. I can't believe how fast the summer has come and gone. Mayah is starting first grade and Mason will begin his 4 year old preschool. Mayah and Mason are so excited to start school again. The supplies are bought and backpacks are ready. Mom is not! I love the summer. Spending countless hours outside, playing at parks, swimming, having adventures, vacationing, visiting family, no schedule, getting a summer tan, camp outs, ice cream runs.....I think you are getting my point. I LOVE IT! It makes me sad that the kids are growing so fast! I just want to stop time and play! I heard a saying recently that I thought was so true about being a mom......the days are long but the years are fast!! So for our last week we are going to enjoy the days, spend time at the pool, play games and anticipate the new school year.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
This is how we're feeling...
This is how we are feeling. (or probably more appropriately I'm feeling) Our summer is almost over, school begins one week from today. I can't believe how fast the summer has come and gone. Mayah is starting first grade and Mason will begin his 4 year old preschool. Mayah and Mason are so excited to start school again. The supplies are bought and backpacks are ready. Mom is not! I love the summer. Spending countless hours outside, playing at parks, swimming, having adventures, vacationing, visiting family, no schedule, getting a summer tan, camp outs, ice cream runs.....I think you are getting my point. I LOVE IT! It makes me sad that the kids are growing so fast! I just want to stop time and play! I heard a saying recently that I thought was so true about being a mom......the days are long but the years are fast!! So for our last week we are going to enjoy the days, spend time at the pool, play games and anticipate the new school year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Madison even when you are unhappy you are to cute for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good post Becca you are right its every moms heartache!!!! You want them to grow and you want to keep them the way they are each year has its own blessings.
I'm with Madison! Let it be summer all the time!!!
I love you Bec!
Post a Comment